• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

favourite actors/actresses

He's in the middle of making another film - Down in the Valley ... he plays a phsycho who thinks he's a cowboy ...

Actor: can't really decide ... might go for Jean Reno. Orlando Bloom is very attractive but I'm still not convinced he can act.
Actress: Natalie Portman. Her performance in Leon was astounding, and she was only about 10.

i like ben stiler, the one actress in titanic, cathrine zeta jones, the rock new to the film but good, billy bob thorton, and tom hanks and tom cruise. and i really hitnk eminem was a great actor, want to see him in more films, to see if hes great in other characters and parts as well.

i dont really like rap either, but eminem is a good actor, he really let you see how his life was. "the abused are the best actors" a very true quote!

marshall mathers is a pretty amazing guy. this kid I know grew up with him and said the film didn't do his childhood justice, it was a total nightmare.

Favorit actors: Al Pasino, and Brad Pitt. okay, I just add Johnny Depp as well.
Favorit actresses: Greta Garbo, Audrey Hupburn, Meryl Streep, Cate Branchett in LOTR.

I loved Sir Ian McKellen in the LotR-films.

And I couldn't agree more with Halo - Natalie Portman in Leon. That will always remain one of my favourite female performances ever, and one of the best films ever, too. Jean Reno was fantastic! Even the plant did a good job.

Cheers, Martin

Martin said:
Brad Pitt is a movie-god - I loved him in almost all his films, Se7en, Fight Club, Ocean's Eleven, Troy, 12 Monkeys, Spy Game, etc...
Cheers, Martin

You left out possibly his best one?!!!??! A River Runs Through It!!!!

i have no one favorite

jude law is HOT but he is nothing (imho) compared to hugh jackman. that's just based on attraction though. my favorite roles have been played by colin firth, john cusack and kevin spacey. all fabulous actors. mel gibson is up there, too, because he's so versatile (like john and kevin). my favorite actresses are cate blanchett, winona ryder is extremely talented (tho i don't think i like her personally), and sandra bullock. i respect bullock, more so than i think she is a fabulous actress

Martin said:
And I couldn't agree more with Halo - Natalie Portman in Leon. That will always remain one of my favourite female performances ever, and one of the best films ever, too. Jean Reno was fantastic! Even the plant did a good job.

Cheers, Martin

LOL! :) And the milk got a Best Supporting role Oscar. :D

Favorire Actor: Robert Duvall

Favorite Actress: Don't really have one, but Julia Ormond is high on my list of likeable actresses

Sorry my friend, Litany's all ready laid claim to anything with batteries or shiney. You're screwed on both ends. but then again, so is she

RaVeN

Back