• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

finally a nice place full of readers!!

Celeste

Hello to everybody, my name is Celeste and i'm from Italy :) have been searching for such a nice place for a long long time, i'm sure it's the right place for me. i'm fond of books and reading is my favourite passion.
hope to be your friend

celeste

Hi, welcome to the book forum! I'm sure you will make lots of friends here! Feed me chocolate and I am yours for life. What? So I am easy :p

Have fun :)

Hello Celeste
Welcome to TBF,
You'll have as many friends here as you wish, :)
Peder

It's a place full of nice readers as well. :D

Wecome to our parlor, Celeste! Pull up a chair and make yourself comfortable.

What is it that you're reading there?

(Still, craning her neck to see..)

Welcome Celeste. I felt the same way when I came here. In just a month I have found out about so many good books just lurking around. It's a nice place.

By the way, nice avatar. I love Calvin and Hobbes. There is another Hobbes bounding around here somewhere. :)

Celeste said:
Hello to everybody, my name is Celeste and i'm from Italy :) have been searching for such a nice place for a long long time, i'm sure it's the right place for me. i'm fond of books and reading is my favourite passion.
hope to be your friend

celeste

Greetings!. Yes, TBF is an oustanding place.

thanks for the welcome,

thanks to everybody :) :) :)
you've been very very nice, now i'llo go to have a look at your readings, it sounds as i'll soon be very addicted to you ;)

welcome =] i was sooooo happy when i came across this forum. i seriously spent a couple of days or so looking and googling to find an active book forum.

Back