• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Folding paper just like this:

watercrystal said:
Litany, look, I got confused a little bit. Would you like to tell me that whether or not by any chance you once/ or has ever written, typed some of the words you wrote down here?? seemed I once read them somewhere sometime before. this was the confusion. well , it perfectly ok if you would not like to say. :) --you will know I am just incorrigibly curious about anything mysteroius. bad habbit. :p

If you mean the words in my previous post, then I don't believe that I've written them in that particular order before, though I will freely admit to having used all of the individual words before, and on numerous occasions.

And it's good that finally someone has recognised my genius for what it is. Come the revolution, you shall not be first up against the wall. :D

Litany said:
And it's good that finally someone has recognised my genius for what it is.

Is this the same "genius" that has 3 boo boo's on her hand so far this week?

May I have your autograph? :p

RaVeN

Such as jaffa cakes and those new lemon and yogurt kit kats? I know that's where my mind is :D

Regards
SillyWabbit - thinking about the big issues so you don't have to!

The contents of a girl's belly button are her own private business.

And by that, I do not mean that it is full of poo.

It IS full of fluff :p

Wait... It just sank in... You... You... Said that you DIDN'T like Jaffa cakes? :eek:

Regards
SillyWabbit

Back