• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Folding paper just like this:

Crystal

kickbox
2004437513911372.jpg

I do origami, now and then. I have a few books on it. One of them has a long boat in it, complete with oars. And there's a cuckoo clock and a piano complete with pianist. I don't have the patience for any models that require tweezers and extensive drug use. Modular origami is quite fun. You just make several of the same simple module in lots of different colours and them slot them all together to make different larger models. It can be a lot less stressful than some of the more complicated models you make out of a single sheet.

Litany said:
I do origami, now and then. I have a few books on it. One of them has a long boat in it, complete with oars. And there's a cuckoo clock and a piano complete with pianist. I don't have the patience for any models that require tweezers and extensive drug use. Modular origami is quite fun. You just make several of the same simple module in lots of different colours and them slot them all together to make different larger models. It can be a lot less stressful than some of the more complicated models you make out of a single sheet.

Emm, so, you call them origami, I didnot know it! :eek: well, I am not a janpanese anyway.

Litany, look, I got confused a little bit. Would you like to tell me that whether or not by any chance you once/ or has ever written, typed some of the words you wrote down here?? seemed I once read them somewhere sometime before. this was the confusion. well , it perfectly ok if you would not like to say. :) --you will know I am just incorrigibly curious about anything mysteroius. bad habbit. :p

(PS, I liked you, emm, your words, though we never really talked, :) But, I was impressed that you arevery veryvery intelligent or bloody intellighent, or professional-maybe is more correct? ) and amused by your humour, or jokes, :) glad to "meet" you, litany, here, this bookforum. :)

Back