• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Folks you just gotta love ...

StillILearn

Alldressedup.jpg
[/IMG]

:D

That reminds me, I must get my ballgown dry-cleaned before my next weekly shop at Morrison's. :rolleyes:

Either Ms. Jackson is very particular about her appearance or she's a bit sheltered. Both? Either way it's sad. :( But very funny:D

Oh, puhleeeeeze. :rolleyes: You guys should come hang out in my neck of the woods for a while. It is not unusual to see someone in Wal-Mart or Dollar Store, or even walking on the sidewalk wearing slippers. Pink fuzzy ones, or plain blue ones, whatever, but slippers, unmistakeably, slippers. Or, pajama pants, obviously pajama pants, as seen in the pajama section of wal-mart. Rollers in hair. :eek: Things that most people I know would not go out in public wearing.

muggle said:
May I ask, what is the purpose of this topic. ;) :D ;)

Just wanted to share a smile. I found this to be a rather endearing thing for this woman to say. No special agendas here, muggle. Of course reciprocity is encouraged, as always.

Wha? I know I wore my homecoming dress to Wal-Mart once, but only because we had to buy some last-minute items on the way to my high school...

Personally, I dislike dollar stores. That's the only store we have in the town I live in, but I always drive an extra ten minutes to the next town to get what I need. Why? Because you get what you pay for, and most of the items I have seen in all the dollar stores I've been to have been low-quality.

The rise of the dollar store has always been a surprise to me. We do have goodwill you know.

cajunmama said:
Oh, puhleeeeeze. :rolleyes: You guys should come hang out in my neck of the woods for a while. It is not unusual to see someone in Wal-Mart or Dollar Store, or even walking on the sidewalk wearing slippers. Pink fuzzy ones, or plain blue ones, whatever, but slippers, unmistakeably, slippers. Or, pajama pants, obviously pajama pants, as seen in the pajama section of wal-mart. Rollers in hair. :eek: Things that most people I know would not go out in public wearing.

And don't forget the strapless halter top thingy or mumu, depending on the age but not necessarily the shape of said personage. :rolleyes:

Then there was the time I was at the grocery store on a Sunday afternoon and witnessed the woman who just had to to shop in her Fredrick's of Hollywood Leopard-print catsuit and heels...:eek: She did manage to turn more than a few heads that day:rolleyes:

Back