• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Forever hold your peace ...

Is there any difference between NotEdna's pastiche of bobyyburn's avatar and Ice's pastiche of SillyWabbit's avatar? As I recall, the 'stealing' and 'defacing' of another member's avatar was part of the reason for NotEdna being banned.

I'm not, though, suggesting that Ice should be banned. :)

I think the difference is ICE - for fun, and NotEdna - for spite.

Anyway, that was not the ONLY reason he was banned.

And jello... you need to drink a lot more, you are no fun :p

:D

Sorry I forgot about that :( I'm changing it back before I log off, it was only meant to be a bit of fun :eek:

Sorry Wabbit, i'll make it up to you ;) (though you saw the funny side of it :) )

Don't worry, I knew Wabbit wouldn't take offence which is why I did it - I'm not stupid enough to try it with anyone else's :rolleyes:

Martin said:
Cheers, Martin

Oh wait ..

.. I'm telling you this because our good friend Darren Lewis is getting married this saturday.

That's all.

:eek: :eek: REALLY?? ARE YOU KIDDING, MARTIN??
If it is so, that will be soooooo nice!!!
SO, can I say,

"Congratulations, Darren!!"

Best wishes, :)

Congratulations, Darren! I'm sure you'll just love to have the bunch of us at your wedding....kinda like the crazy side the of the family :)

may i just say, since im married, i may be a weird, annoying stupid sarcastic dumb guy at times, but in real life, i treat my wife good. and the secret to a good marriage is, understand your wife always. or atlleast try too.

oooh i just got married in may, may 18th! and its great, but i think youd have to be nuts to marry saomo!
saomo how many marriages have you had?
lol or lost or fmessed up!
darren i dont know you cause im new, but congrats to you, and just take your time, you have forever and more my friend. and when you can just hug alot. cause i think it makes the relationship better.

Congratulations Darren!! :)

And whats wrong with Ice's avatar?? Thats our cute lickle girlie doggy!! :)

Phil

Congratulations Darren and your bride-to-be! :) You should have known that it's impossible to keep things secret round here! :D

This marriage by Rumi

Happened to find this poem by Rumi, as Congratulation, to you, and your lover, :)

This Marriage - Ode 2667

May these vows and this marriage be blessed.
May it be sweet milk,
this marriage, like wine and halvah.
May this marriage offer fruit and shade
like the date palm.
May this marriage be full of laughter,
our every day a day in paradise.
May this marriage be a sign of compassion,
a seal of happiness here and hereafter.
May this marriage have a fair face and a good name,
an omen as welcome
as the moon in a clear blue sky.
I am out of words to describe
how spirit mingles in this marriage

BTW, darren, you have a such happy smile on your face!!! ;)

Back