• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Forum party.

Stewart said:
Lived in Svendborg for three weeks when I worked for Maersk - they made me stay in Kogtved Sofahrtskole. :(
Did they want you to quit since the did something that horrible?

Well, I'm cut off. Better stop now than make a fool of myself table dancing or singing karaoke!

It's time to go make some supper now and hope the roads are clear so I can get to work tomorrow morning!

dele said:
Well, I'm cut off. Better stop now than make a fool of myself table dancing or singing karaoke!
And now I was just going to ask wabbit to go get his camera... :(

hay82 said:
Yep, but I still drink it at the Irish House... :p And its still a great beer

what do you mean with, is still a great beer, what did you expected?? its german it has to be good!!
okay, not everything, but some are pretty good!! :)

honeydevil said:
what do you mean with, is still a great beer, what did you expected?? its german it has to be good!!
okay, not everything, but some are pretty good!! :)
Just to mention a german thing that is not really good although its funny, Schnappi...

honeydevil said:
jap!! when i'm going to dance on the table, what do you have to offer??
Lots... :D But have some gammel dansk to get you up on that table..
honeydevil said:
when i'm drunk i like to test my borders!! :cool:
Don't worry they'll be tested :D

hay82 said:
Lots... :D But have some gammel dansk to get you up on that table..

Don't worry they'll be tested :D

i don't like gammel dansk, i think, it sounds nasty!! :eek:
but give me something to dance on the table!! offer something!! :cool:

honeydevil said:
but give me something to dance on the table!! offer something!! :cool:
Here's a variety of drinks for you, and if thats not enough I think I'm about ready to dance at the table... :eek: :D
alcohol.jpg

And no your not getting money ..

hay82 said:
Here's a variety of drinks for you, and if thats not enough I think I'm about ready to dance at the table... :eek: :D
alcohol.jpg

And no your not getting money ..

i don't want money!! i don't care about money and i don't want anymore drinks, otherwise i will fall off the table!! but i would let me pierce to see you on the table, or even a tattoo!!

honeydevil said:
i don't want money!! i don't care about money and i don't want anymore drinks, otherwise i will fall off the table!! but i would let me pierce to see you on the table, or even a tattoo!!
Don't have a tatoo so you'll have to endure my dance :eek:
*jumps on the table and starts swaying to the music. Tries to take off pants thereby displaying my pink underwear with the read hearts and fumbling falls down on the floor.*

hay82 said:
Don't have a tatoo so you'll have to endure my dance :eek:
*jumps on the table and starts swaying to the music. Tries to take off pants thereby displaying my pink underwear with the read hearts and fumbling falls down on the floor.*
i guess we have to contine this conversation with privat message, it gets to personal!! :D

honeydevil said:
i want to go there, but i want my privat dance!! :D
You are sure... my flashing people is a recognized weapon of mass-destruction... Well you asked for it... One private dance coming up. :D

hay82 said:
You are sure... my flashing people is a recognized weapon of mass-destruction... Well you asked for it... One private dance coming up. :D

believe me i saw a lot of stuff, so it can't get any worse!! :D

Back