• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Forum party.

not bad at all!

hay82 said:
awww.knowyourcocktails.com_absolut_abs.jpg
That should get you through the night..

That should do quite nicely! :D

Stewart said:
You may like Liefmann's Kriek - it's cherry flavoured bier. They also have a peach flavour.
Thanks, I'll look into that next time I go to the Beer Store.

hay82 said:
Orderd one of these in a bar once... got accused of being gay :D

There's no stigma over here around that. There's a bar called Pivo Pivo in Glasgow that does 100 different bottled beers from around the world in addition to flavoured vodkas and absinthe. Half the time they don't know what they are being asked for there - my favourite is a Zywiec or a Krusowice although the Desperado has a nice kick too. Tsintao is another one that I like.

Stewart said:
There's no stigma over here around that. There's a bar called Pivo Pivo in Glasgow that does 100 different bottled beers from around the world in addition to flavoured vodkas and absinthe. Half the time they don't know what they are being asked for there - my favourite is a Zywiec or a Krusowice although the Desperado has a nice kick too. Tsintao is another one that I like.
I currently trying to find the best beer by going through what the have at the Irish House, I'm currently stuck at Erdinger Weiss, great beer..

watercrystal said:
LoL. :D :D :D

Did you guys and girls start already?? :mad: Give me, ermm, whatever. :p
Theres lots of beer and certainly enough vodka, I don't think Dele would mind sharing

SillyWabbit said:
You might if we get you drunk enough! Another drink? :D
Well, considering the location of my tattoos, stripping, at least partially, would be helpful. Pass me another.

cajunmama said:
Well, considering the location of my tattoos, stripping, at least partially, would be helpful. Pass me another.
Try some gammel dansk, it tastes really awful but it will get you drunk in no time.

SillyWabbit said:
You might if we get you drunk enough! Another drink? :D

YEAAAAAAAAAH PARTY PARTY PARTY! Who is gonna be first to get to drunk and tell everybody they love them? :cool:

yeah i guess that will be me! i prefer vodka-cola, otherwise you don't get me drunk enough! :cool:

honeydevil said:
yeah i guess that will be me! i prefer vodka-cola, otherwise you don't get me drunk enough! :cool:
Well lets get some cola for you then.
cola.jpg

Back