• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Forum party.

honeydevil said:
okay!! but maybe you would be better with a coffee!! :cool:
Probably not a good idea, I can hear my bed calling my name (its so scary when it does that) ... See you at Forum Party the Sequel .. :)
And to all a goodnight..

Good grief! I go away for a few hours to get some chores done and an entire party has come and gone! :eek:

Ell said:
Good grief! I go away for a few hours to get some chores done and an entire party has come and gone! :eek:

you should stayed at the party!! you missed hay82's table dance and then he was hiding under the table, it was really entertaining!! ;)

honeydevil said:
you should stayed at the party!! you missed hay82's table dance and then he was hiding under the table, it was really entertaining!! ;)
That reminds me I would like my shorts back... they wheren't among the clothes you gave me.. :eek: :D

hay82 said:
That reminds me I would like my shorts back... they wheren't among the clothes you gave me.. :eek: :D

what the pink with the red hearts on them?? your boyfriend took them with him!! :p

Back