• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Forum TOO GOOD today

novella

Okay, y'all, this forum was just too much fun for me today. It really cut into my work schedule. I'm going to blame AngusBenton and Acolyte and Shade and mehastings and StillILearn and that little green person and that kid with the funny face and Motomouth and . . . forget it.

Yes. I couldn't agree more. I managed to stay away yesterday, but today I got totally sucked in. I wasn't even intending to think about reading material other than what I have in front of me, which is far from pleasurable.

Couldn't you all just shut up for a while and let me get bored enough to do some work?? :D

novella said:
Okay, y'all, this forum was just too much fun for me today. It really cut into my work schedule. I'm going to blame AngusBenton and Acolyte and Shade and mehastings and StillILearn and that little green person and that kid with the funny face and Motomouth and . . . forget it.

15 posts away from 2000 novella.....can you do it today????

Do it...Do it....Do it..... DO IT !!!!! DO IT !!!!! DO IT !!!!!!!!!

No kidding. I was hoping I wouldn't get completely hooked on this place . . . no chance of that now. I am getting zero work done. And my office is small, so I'm sure they know I'm up to something. :cool:

Motokid said:
15 posts away from 2000 novella.....can you do it today????

Do it...Do it....Do it..... DO IT !!!!! DO IT !!!!! DO IT !!!!!!!!!

seriously novella, come on just post some fluff and then really go whole hog with 2000. we'll throw a party, but no more tequila, i'm still sick from mr. michels 1000th party.

oh man i coudl take a shot. and this forum is like a drug today. i have to translate something from english to german and i just can't get my mind on it, because i'm stuck here.

jenngorham said:
seriously novella, come on just post some fluff and then really go whole hog with 2000. we'll throw a party, but no more tequila, i'm still sick from mr. michels 1000th party.

hey novella, if you wait about 37.756 hours jenn should be at 2000 too..... :D

besides i had a 10 day head start. if i logged off for 10 days you could post 300 some odd posts no worries. just rejuvenate the fart thread. now there was some controversy.

jenngorham said:
besides i had a 10 day head start. if i logged off for 10 days you could post 300 some odd posts no worries. just rejuvenate the fart thread. now there was some controversy.

you JUST took a 10 day vacation and I came no where near close to catching up....

well i would hardly call it a vacation......besides how is it my fault that i am literally bursting with interesting things to share and you can only come up with farts.

it was still 10 days with no jennashleajorhspamzilla leaving her little calling cards all over the forum.... :p

plus I'll be gone for at least 7 days in August myself ....I'm never catchin' you darlin'.....never..... :(

jenngorham said:
oh you just like the chase.

anything to keep your ashlea parts away from martin.... :D

speakin of ashlea parts, where's your hot sister and here micro-mini with stiletto CFM heels and spandex/lycra tube-top ??????

Motokid said:
speakin of ashlea parts, where's your hot sister and here micro-mini with stiletto CFM heels and spandex/lycra tube-top ??????

i told her not to wear her work clothes on the forum. oh apparently she has the night off, so she's off to some fancy schmancy restaurant to have a fabulous dinner. brat.

novella said:

:eek: I've contributed to the delinquincy of another person!?! Oh No!! HeHe. I don't know what I would do if I had a "real job" like the rest of you folks.

jenngorham said:
i told her not to wear her work clothes on the forum. oh apparently she has the night off, so she's off to some fancy schmancy restaurant to have a fabulous dinner. brat.

not gone quite yet..can still read while getting dreesed you know!

Back