• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Forum TOO GOOD today

direstraits said:
Scared. I'm afraid I'm a little too spoilt with vBullettin and phpbb all over the place.

I've no clue as to what all these vibs and phibs are. (Just give me your social security and checking account numbers so we can properly sign you in over there.

:D

so we are not allowed to swear here? what the f**k kinda f**king place is this? obviously i am not as angry as the man in wabbit's thread. i can barely get the energy to swear.

jenngorham said:
so we are not allowed to swear here? what the f**k kinda f**king place is this? obviously i am not as angry as the man in wabbit's thread. i can barely get the energy to swear.

sorry... you must be exausted if you can't even swear. :(

oh i am. wiped out. who's online? tell them to come over to the curiosity thread. it needs more input.

The only word that we've found that Delphi censors is "DEMDEBDE" (I've Scrabbled the word just in case it's forbidden here, too -- well, and also just for the fun of doing so.)

Otherwise, anything goes -- and has done so for years now.

"The Virginity Oath" thread was kind of interesting -- and recent. Or "The Anti-rape Device".

;)

StillILearn said:
"DEMDEBDE" ;)

HUH???
would you pm me the unscrabbled word? I'm dying to know what it is but just can't figure it out (could be due to that large glass of wine I just consumed, but maybe I'm just slow today).

cajunmama said:
HUH???
would you pm me the unscrabbled word? I'm dying to know what it is but just can't figure it out (could be due to that large glass of wine I just consumed, but maybe I'm just slow today).

Nope. No can do, cajunmama. Keep trying. Or, better yet, go follow the MM link and read for yourself.

:)

So sorry, StillILearn... just wanted to clarify that vBulletin is the forum software that TBF uses. phpbb is another popular forum software. Both make forum-going quite easy to follow and easy to use.

Nothing wrong with delphi, but I stopped using Delphi since they started to charge their users.

ds

Embedded

Good work, novella. Thank you for the clarification, direstraits. I went to Mind Matters and copied this post by one our "I am curious, too" regulars:

"1209.8 in reply to 1209.7

I posed the censorship question at another Delphi forum and this was the concensus:

"e m b e d d e d" is blocked out because it is an html code that can potentially be used maliciously.

I don't know how that works but it's some sort of troll guard
."

We found out the hard way that we can't use Mr Rumsfeld's first name either, although every other four-letter word is obviously allowed.

Go figure.

:rolleyes:

Back