• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Forum TOO GOOD today

jenngorham said:
i love dad talk, it's hot. i'm down too homie, gotta degrub the grubs.

oh my god, jenn are you sick? that sounds like a hardcore desease of brainloss... *looking concerned*

lol. i was attempting to be cool. what i had hoped to say was, i'm leaving too and have to go give my grubby children a bath.
upon re-reading it, it does sound like i have some nefarious condition.

anyway, back to novella spending too much time on tbf today. 15 posts away from infamy.

novella said:
Okay, y'all, this forum was just too much fun for me today. It really cut into my work schedule. I'm going to blame AngusBenton and Acolyte and Shade and mehastings and StillILearn and that little green person and that kid with the funny face and Motomouth and . . . forget it.
I miss out on all the live action!

It isn't quite the same when I read things hours after everyone's gone to bed. Even if I had something to say, it seems someone else has already said it (*this is where everyone says, oh you poor thing*).

At any rate, today's postings have made for some interesting reading. I thank you all.

;)

Ell said:
I miss out on all the live action!

It isn't quite the same when I read things hours after everyone's gone to bed. Even if I had something to say, it seems someone else has already said it (*this is where everyone says, oh you poor thing*).

At any rate, today's postings have made for some interesting reading. I thank you all.

;)

you're very welcome and "oh you poor thing"... :D

Like ell, the time difference makes me lose out on all the live chatting action. Not that I'm terribly interesting to talk to anyway, but I'd like enjoy the banter when I can.

Staying up late to chit chat is a little bit of a problem lately...

ds

direstraits said:
Like ell, the time difference makes me lose out on all the live chatting action. Not that I'm terribly interesting to talk to anyway, but I'd like enjoy the banter when I can.

Staying up late to chit chat is a little bit of a problem lately...

ds

oh, you poor ds.
No, but seriously. I'm only here because 'm a lazy bump and i'm on vacation right now. But you can just go in and give your comments, i'm sure there are people you want to talk to when you online. otherwise it is really hard to coordinate. sorry.

direstraits said:
You're so kind. I can't help but imagine Lucy Liu talking to me in a german/english. Holding a sword.

ds
yeah sometimes it kinda messy when i try to slice bread and my sword jsut parts the kitchen counter.

novella said:
Okay, y'all, this forum was just too much fun for me today.

Well, I hope you people are feeling happy with yourselves. I hardly ever (relatively ever) post at all anymore in my old stomping grounds where we actively encourage one another to digress, talk politics and religion and generally wave our fists about and swear. (Our moderator abandoned us years ago, leaving us to our evil ways.) Come to think of it, we've kind of turned into The Lord of the Flies over there. hehe

I think I'll go tell them that.

:D

Yeah, sounds like fun - when you're not the fat bespectacled kid. He gets hit by a big-ass rock.

Cheers

Martin said:
Yeah, sounds like fun - when you're not the fat bespectacled kid. He gets hit by a big-ass rock.
I'm not fat, bespectacled, or a kid. Plus years of bat cave-like martial arts training made me quite adept at dodging bananas, so big-ass rock, take your best shot. :)

ds

direstraits said:
You have to tell me where this stomping ground is... :)

ds

If you do go there

http://forums.delphiforums.com/MindMatters/start

you may have to rattle some chains to wake the beasts up, but I guarantee you'll be welcome -- there's nothing MM-ers like better than fresh blood.

Tell them Still sent you, and maybe they'll try to mind their manners -- they consider me to be Marian, Madam Librarian, and they try to treat me with a modicum of respect.

:D

Scared. I'm afraid I'm a little too spoilt with vBullettin and phpbb all over the place. :eek:

But I saw that little welcome post you made for me... so nice of you. Of course I wanted to join as something other than direstraits, coz I wanna cover my tracks, you can never be too careful... but it's okay. :)

ds

Back