• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Free speech even for spammers?

At this time, the forces that stifle new literature are so powerful that, at 61, I don't expect to see the sunrise of a "brave new world."

Don't give up so early! You still have a long way to go.

The increasing pace of technology may yet surprise you with a benefit.

:flowers:

Great Thread

I don't have anything to add that hasn't already been said, but I just wanted to state that the discussion in this thread is one of the better ones that I have ever seen. I really enjoyed reading it.

Dr. Leonardo Noto

I don't have anything to add that hasn't already been said, but I just wanted to state that the discussion in this thread is one of the better ones that I have ever seen. I really enjoyed reading it.

Dr. Leonardo Noto

Thanks for being appreciative -- on behalf of myself and all participants, I'll presume.
One doesn't often hear it.
Sincerely,
Peder
:flowers:

Eight more posts Darie and then you can access your post.

Make them good ones. With paragraphs and stuff.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Love ya sparky.....in a platonic, manly, chest-bumping, beer tossed to a buddy kind of way. Yeah, something like that.

The political analogy inherent in the dancing frog must have something to do with the fact that Theodore Roosevelt had a son named Kermit (who had a son named Kermit, who had a son named Kermit, who had a son named Kermit, who had a daughter named Rana, which is Latin for "frog.") There's no official word on whether any of them were dancers, but I think we all know the answer.

I don't know the answer but that's OK: I will wait for Fox News to tell me what to think and who to blame.

Back