• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Game: Connect the songs - 80's edition

Yes...? Does Satan not start with an S?

I suppose one could argue that he starts in Judeo-Christian mythology with roots going back to pagan religions (or even that he's older than the universe itself if you're a Doctor Who fan) but in terms of spelling, he definitely starts with an S.

Or are you saying Satan is not boring? That I might actually agree with, but I didn't write the song. It might be factually incorrect, but then again, I'm not sure it's all that fun to stay at the YMCA either. :)

G it is.

Yes...? Does Satan not start with an S?

I suppose one could argue that he starts in Judeo-Christian mythology with roots going back to pagan religions (or even that he's older than the universe itself if you're a Doctor Who fan) but in terms of spelling, he definitely starts with an S.

Or are you saying Satan is not boring? That I might actually agree with, but I didn't write the song. It might be factually incorrect, but then again, I'm not sure it's all that fun to stay at the YMCA either. :)

G it is.

You did alot of analyzing (which I always enjoy reading:lol:) BUT I am just ahem-ing cause the song has been mentioned before but you are not giving any grief to Zolipara now are you?:whistling:

Back