• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Games...

Choc

What computer games is everybody playing at the moment...

V8 Supercars 3
CSI: 3 dimensions of murder
NBA 2006
Full spectrum warrior: Ten hammers

I've been meaning to get around and replay all them silent hills for the PS. But the only game I've been playing is an online flash version of Lemmings.

I'm playing two: Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time and the demo to Tomb Raider Legend. POP is really hard at times though, with bosses almost impossible to kill and that's a bit annoying. TRL seems really cool so far.

I have been playing Pristontale a free MMORPG that surprised me in its quality and ,unlike most fre MMOs, the leveling up is a breeze. I have also recently played Mace Griffin: Bounty Hunter, a sci-fi shooter. It was o.k. to play for a while, but it was full of naff sci-fi cliches and I'm more of an RPG man, so I wouldn't really be able to appreciate such a game fully anyway. I have also been playing Spellforce: The Order Of Dawn ( I have had it for a few months before but my Radeon couldn't handle it, but i got a Geforce 6200 and it works beautifully) It is a game that, in my opinion, mixes RPG and RTS well, a rarity in my experience. the graphics are stunning and the magic spells are very imaginative; I would recommend it

Are people who read books allowed to admit to playing computer games?

If so I am playing Super Mario Bros. DS

If not then.........what are computer games?

chris302116 said:
Are people who read books allowed to admit to playing computer games?

If so I am playing Super Mario Bros. DS

If not then.........what are computer games?

Works for me....hehe.

I've been playing counter strike alot over the last 10 days, I don't play games much when they release a proper zelda on whatever nintendo system at the time i will

Guys, please don't talk about games infront of me. In the last month I wasted hours and hours on games and now I'm trying my best to substitute this time with books, but guess what! They are discussing games in the books form :rolleyes: ... hehehe.

Well, I have been playing WarCraft II Frozen Throne (Allstars DotA) and Battle Field 2.

By the way, I would like to know your opinion on games? What do you think of it?

I've been playing Diablo II for the past 2 years - it's THAT good. Unbelievably great game.
Other faves of the past:
Lemmings; Command and Conquer; GIANTS; DOOM; Warcraft; Need for Speed

And the best game of them all:
Chess

Samerron said:
By the way, I would like to know your opinion on games? What do you think of it?

My opinion is that they are fun. I like them. Oh, btw, what do you mean by that question?

pink shadow said:
My opinion is that they are fun. I like them. Oh, btw, what do you mean by that question?
What I see is that there are different opinions towards games. When I was young my father used to tell me games are a waste of time, but still he would gratify me and get me some games. Another thing, last month my friend told me games are one of the greatest entertainment. You just sit on a computer, you get into the game, into another world forgetting everything around you. Where in the spectrum do you stand?

Now, my opinion on games is that it’s a sort of amusement but one that consumes lots of time and make you more of a lazy character. For me, I’m trying to cut down all games, except for the Final Fantasy series. :D (Final Fantasy fans would understand :rolleyes: )
Well, I’m thinking of opening a new thread discussing if games is a waste of time...

DontGoAway17 said:
:eek:

I was the same as you describe last year. Spent half of 2005 on BF2 :rolleyes:

How are you? Whats your username, I want to see your stats. :p

Heres mine.
It seems that you play this game on the internet, well I just play it with friends in a network place, but it seems a huge community for that game online.

Another thing, you said you were the same as me last year, tell me how did you get over it? Maybe it will help me to cut down the hours I spend in that network place.:rolleyes: You know, it’s an addictive game. Actually all good games are addictive. I’m addicted now to a costume game as part of WarCraft III (Frozen Throne) it’s AllStars-DotA.:mad:

Oh right, I see. Well I never meant to quit, I've just stopped going up my dads, which is where the only computer that can handle its at. So my dislike for him was the only reason I've stopped. :rolleyes:

Dora the Explorer and Tiggers Honey Hunt with my daughter. The latter is supposed to be for pre-schoolers, but it took me days to clock it and I almost ended up with RSI in the attempt. :rolleyes:

I've been playing The Godfather and Shadow Hearts 3 pretty regularly now. Sometimes I'll play the Yu-Gi-Oh games The Duelists of the Roses or Stairway to a Destined Duel for a change of pace.

I want the good ending of Shadow Hearts 3! All I lack is to gain Shania's ultimate fusion form and then I can complete the final dungeon.

The Godfather game is pretty awesome. I'm trying to gain control of all the businesses and rackets in the sections of the city before I blow up the last compounds of the rival families.

Any Final Fantasy fans? :confused:
I have played Final Fantasy 7,9 and a bit of 10. It's the best game series I've ever seen. For all those who love fantasy, start playing it now!!! :D

Back