• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

G'Day

Readit

G'day!! :cool:

New to this place (why else would I be posting here?)

I guess like most of us here, I enjoy reading - just wish I had more time for it. I especially love a good psychological thriller ;)

In just the first five minutes of viewing the forum, I have started a list of 'Must Read Books'.

Hoping to find lots of good reading suggestions here and maybe suggest some good reads to others.

Happy reading to all!!! :)

Good to have you here!. We have a few people who are from your side of the globe. :)

Hi Readit! Welcome to the forum. My 'to be read' list is huge now also.

Your name reminds me of a joke about a frog, a chicken and a librarian... do you know it?

Hello all, and thanks for the warm welcome. :cool: I've had a brief look around and can see there is fun to be had. :D

Kookamoor said:
Your name reminds me of a joke about a frog, a chicken and a librarian... do you know it?
Do I know it? Yeah, I've 'redit' :p

Good to see a fellow Aussie here too ;)

Welcome readit.

I read your name as an order ("reed" it!) instead of a declaration ("red" it!)

funny how we interpret things!

I hope you find what you are looking for here!

(be wary, though. There are darker things at work here!)

hiya Readit....I myself am new also and have a long list already!! Psychological thrillers are also a fave. :)

Back