• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Good morning

SFG75

Good morning everyone!.
th_Cofee.jpg

Morning (well, afternoon actually) SFG and others. :D

My fence is about to fall down, it's very windy here :eek:

Yes. It was a good morning until I woke up early to go to karate in the park...where it was raining and cold :(

Lani

Good morning TBF!.
th_Woo_Hoo.gif
I'm on my second pot of coffee and I'm cleaning the house like a man on a mission.:eek:

SFG75 said:
Good morning TBF!.
th_Woo_Hoo.gif
I'm on my second pot of coffee and I'm cleaning the house like a man on a mission.:eek:

Hey, if you're in Mr. Clean mode this morning, you can come on down and share the wealth! I can make another pot of coffee:D

Yeah, and when you've finished with ABC you can come further on down. We've still got about a gazillion trees that need cutting and clearing (after the storm).

I've got the coffee brewing:D

In prehistoric times, why didn't they drive out the guy that recommended 7:40 a.m. meetings?:mad:
th_Cofee.jpg

SFG75 said:
In prehistoric times, why didn't they drive out the guy that recommended 7:40 a.m. meetings?:mad:
th_Cofee.jpg
Probably 'cos then, as now, he was the one with the money/mammoth hides.

Kookamoor said:
Probably 'cos then, as now, he was the one with the money/mammoth hides.

LOL, very true Kook-I don't doubt that you're right. Gotta get all the people with mammoth ideas together in one room to iron things out I suppose.;) :D

Oh yeah, definitely a better tuesday morning-birds are singing and it looks to be a nice, clear day.

Back