• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Good to be here

The Magician

Hi all, I am The Magician , and i am from the UK. My hobbies are Reading , Football ,Snooker and Pool , Flight Simulator and Magic i love performing magic tricks and illusions for family and friends. I hope to post and reply as often as i possibly can. Take Care EVERYONE

Best Regards

The Magician

Do the quarter out the ear trick! Go on!

Anyway, welcome to the Boards, Magic! I love snooker and pool, too - I suck at the former, but I play a mean game of eight- and nine-ball!

On to reading - what are you reading just now?

Have fun here.

Cheers, Martin

The Magician said:
Hi all, I am The Magician , and i am from the UK. My hobbies are Reading , Football ,Snooker and Pool , Flight Simulator and Magic i love performing magic tricks and illusions for family and friends. I hope to post and reply as often as i possibly can. Take Care EVERYONE

Best Regards

The Magician

Hi, welcome Magician! :)

this bookforum seem to more interesting and resourceful as more new members coming. And we have a magicican here. Great! Ummm, :rolleyes: can you do some magic thing to let us see what moderators look like? :cool:

Best wishes, :)

Welcome Magician!

I used to have a room mate that shared your passion. I have a lot of fond memories being his co-pilot to yearly conventions in Michigan.

There was one illusion he was unable to master though. Any chance you can pull a Wabbit out of your as......., awww, nevermind. I know how you guys are about giving up your secrets. ;)

I really like the close-up stuff though. If you ever want an audience, I'm here for ya.

RaVeN

What is Snooker?! Are you serious?!

And Snooker is not in the least comparable to pool. Call a Snooker-player a poolplayer, and you're in trouble. And this counts both ways, by the way.

Cheers, Martin

Martin said:
What is Snooker?! Are you serious?!

And Snooker is not in the least comparable to pool. Call a Snooker-player a poolplayer, and you're in trouble. And this counts both ways, by the way.

Cheers, Martin

He's right. They are totally different (apart from being on similar tables using similar balls) - I understand pool. I don't think I understand snooker. Or darts. Incidently I'm crap at pub quizzes too. Basically I am useless in a pub, unless you're worrying if your pint is of drinkable quality - then I'm your girl :)

Welcome Magician!

What's not to understand?

But seriously, Snooker is a gorgeous sport to watch - I absolutely love it.

Pool isn't, but it's a heck of a lot of fun to do when you're drunk! Or even better, when everyone else is drunk, and you're not!

Cheers, Martin

yeh strangely I do sometimes quite enjoy watching snooker... My pool attempts are shameful. Ohhh I'm crap at table football too or whatever the kids call it these days. And air hockey. Waaaaaay beyond me. Oh and the Weakest Link quiz machine - I am invariably the weakest link. I swear they only let me go to the pub because I'm the only one with the balls to take dodgy drinks back.

Yeah, table football, or "Fussball", as the Friends-generation calls it - I suck at that, too.

Cheers, Martin

Dunno, but this site has a foosball university. :D

This has nothing to do with the poor chap/chapette who's just registered, so I will now quietly back out of the thread and hope no one noticed I was here.

Litany said:
I will now quietly back out of the thread and hope no one noticed I was here.

Easier done than said. :p

Besides, everyone knows that airHOCKEY rules anyway. :D

RaVeN

Back