• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Got The Boot, Again!

You didn't get booted out, you got into a huff and left because the members of the Accentuate Writers Forum called you out on your time-wasting behaviour.

Accentuate Writers Forum - In Regards To Nouns: Basic Examples... - Powered by XMB

Have you ever completed any writing other than a few paragraphs of piffle? No. Will you ever? No. So why waste their time constantly asking pointless questions like the one in the above thread? You've ignored all the advice they have given you there - and advice given here on BAR, for that matter. They called you out on it, you didn't like it and left.

Again.

WOW. Reading those posts on that forum, and then those on here, it's like you ask people from both forums to do huge amounts of research for you, and then ignore them and their advice, and/or are rude to them.

Maybe it's time to move on from BAR also? It's not serving any purposes for you and seems to only antagonise others...

Actually, I think Carlos, sorry - Author, should carry on writing after all he's getting better!

Author said:
I am a perfectionist
- he wrote this on the other forum and quite frankly, it's the most creative thing he's ever written and there's no spelling or grammatical errors. Colour me impressed.

As insane, oblivious, and self-absorbed as you may be, AquaBlue/Carlos/Author, I won't leave you.

Not directly banned. I do feel banned though Im not banned at all. I feel bad. I am trying to change without success. At least I am trying people.

Those fine folks gave you solid advice and by the content of your subsequent posts, you either never took their advice or did not read their posts.

Not directly banned. I do feel banned though Im not banned at all.

They repeatedly went out of their way to help you. You paid them back by being an asshole and leaving when they called you on it. A first step towards trying to "change" would be to not try to claim that you were the one who was wronged.

There is absolutely nothing sore about my losing. I mean to say, I am not losing in a sore manner. I mean, oh, the voting isn't over yet...

There is absolutely nothing sore about my losing. I mean to say, I am not losing in a sore manner. I mean, oh, the voting isn't over yet...

Well aware of that. I sent out some email this morning to prod folks into voting. Mwah ha ha ha ha! Mind you I told them to vote their own choice, just SUGGESTED a nice change of pace. :whistling:

Back