• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Great Forum!

80Lady

Hello Everyone. I just registered after browsing your forum for about 2 days. It is an awesome forum!

My husband is on his computer every night always checking out the forums he is a part of and I was whining that I didn't have any cool forums that I could chat on. He knows my ultimate passion is reading, so he found this site for me.

So it will be fun to talk about the books I love to read, get suggestions for new books and get to know you all.

Thanks!!

I enjoy reading almost anything. Some of the authors I have read recently and really enjoyed are:

James Rollins--All of his
Brandon Mull--Most of his
Stephanie Myers--The Host
Robert Ludlum--a bunch of his
Charlotte Bronte--Jane Eyre
Rick Riordan--Percy Jackson Series

and a bunch of others.

I enjoy reading almost anything. Some of the authors I have read recently and really enjoyed are:

and a bunch of others.

Very nice, 80Lady! I've read most of James Rollins and some of Robert Ludlum. Of course, James Rollins' latest, The Last Oracle, was scheduled to be released today. I should have my copy in the mail in the next few days.

Welcome

Hi... I am also fairly new to this forum. Yes, it is a great. You will find folks here to be friendly, smart, helpful and all round very well read. It is a real treat for all of us "avid readers".

I have read all of James Rollins books and am anxious for The Oracle to come out. It is very rare for me not to finish a book but I could not get through The Host I just started A Feast of Snakes by Harry Crew. It is about life in rural Georgia and is excellent so far. Other suggestions if you haven't already read them are: anything by F. Scott Fitzgerald, anything by Truman Capote, Childhood's End by Arthur C. Clarke, or anything by Pat Conroy (Prince of Tides is great). I could go on and on but that's my two cents worth.

Welcome to the Forum!!!

:lol:I am also new here. I love to read and love getting new suggestions on new books. I feel like I am in "book-nerd" heaven!!

Back