• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Green tips - book suggestions

Libra6Poe

Hey guys, I'm look for a book recommendation on green tips. My boyfriend and I are avid reducers, reusers, and recylers. And I'd like to get a book for his sister.
But I'm having a hard time finding a book by an author with actual authority and qualifications on the subject.

I've looked at It's Easy Being Green and The Green Book. The Green Book particularly looks like crap, but it may be fun and interesting for his younger sister.

I've emailed two geology professors a couple minutes ago... so we'll see.
How about you guys? Any suggestions?

Thanks!!!

Mommysavers has a great Simple and Green Living section on their forum. Once you get past the silly name, there's a lot of good information here. So many of the idea/how to books I've looked at were pud. There's several about making your own green cleaners, but that information is available free online..I tend to print out what looks useful and stick it in a 3-ring binder. I have binders all over the house with all kinds of stuff...adding to my clutter, of course:whistling:

Sparky, Abecedarian, thank you for the advice. I'll check out the links. But I really want to give her a book and present it to her as a gift. I'd feel weird giving her print-outs.
But I do like that whole 3-ring binder thing. I should do that for myself. ;)

Sparky, Abecedarian, thank you for the advice. I'll check out the links. But I really want to give her a book and present it to her as a gift. I'd feel weird giving her print-outs.

Can you spell a-d-d-i-c-t-i-n-g? No joke, you'll be a Binder Queen before you know what hit you:lol:

My links had books listed. :p

Back