• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Greetings all

Guy Incognito

Hello.

I like to read The Hound of the Baskervilles by Arthur Conan Doyle. It's a great book. Truly captivating from the very off.

I am a big fan of this book and as well as several variants publishing in the UK and US I have versions of it in Thai, Japanese, Norwegian, Dutch, French and Malay. It's that much of a great book!

I look forward to discussing this book with you all when it is voted for as the March BOTM.

Yours,

Guy

I've decided I don't like it here and won't be staying.

There's a distinct smell of halibut in the air and your lack of enthusiasm for the amazing book The Hound of the Baskervilles fills me with a great sense of ennui.

Good day to you all.

Guy.

There's a distinct smell of halibut in the air and your lack of enthusiasm for the amazing book The Hound of the Baskervilles fills me with a great sense of ennui.

Good day to you all.

Guy.

This has got to be one of the strangest flounce posts I've seen on any message board/online community.

I've never seen a Malay translation for The Hound. Admittedly I didn't look very hard, but I'd think I'd at least *notice* Malay translations for Holmes stories.

Plus I have to say the words 'halibut' and 'Malay' being strung together in any semblance of structure (like say a forum post) sounded, uhm, fishy.

Great phrase: flounce post! :lol:

Ennui away, Guy!

There's anopther guy who didn't like our treatment of his favorite book. Perhaps you'll meet up with him some day.

Anyway, vigorous reading!

Good day to you all.

Guy.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back