• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Greetings from Germany

tjaa

Hello,

I am tjaa from Stuttgart, Germany. I am 20 years old and I'm doing a training as a translator in English and correspondence clerk in terms of economy in French.
My favorite book genres are fiction/romance/biographies and I love books of Haruki Murakami (Kafka on the Shore, Norwegian Wood,...). I read books both in German (principally) and in English, sometimes also in French.
If you've got any questions just ask me.
By the way I hope you excuse my grammar and spelling mistakes because I'm doing my best :)

Tina :flowers:

Welcome Tina!:flowers:
Don't worry about making mistakes in English, we're a forgiving bunch (right, kids?) Besides, half of the Americans can't write in English either.:lol:

Welcome. Don't worry about impeccable English. The Americans get harassed about it much more than the non-native speakers.

Welcome to the board. Don't worry about any mistakes in English. Have trouble with it myself. My German is no longer with me, but thinking about reviving it.

Thank you for your nice welcomes :)
And also thank you for forgiving my mistakes. If you see any big mistakes just be free to tell me so I can better myself.

Bye Tina

Welcome to the forum Tina!!! Oh, dont worry about your mistakes, its just a way of learning, right?

Nice to meet you!
polkadots

Back