• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Greetings to one and all

gre

I just (re)discovered my account here which I had created in 2005. I've been so busy promoting Roadworks that I lost track (after 2 computer crashes) of some of the numerous accounts I had on writing or book related sites.
Now that I've completed two projects (screenplay, podibook) related to the original novel I'm starting on the sequel.
When I can scratch a few minutes of spare time I'm reading one of Wilbur Smith's latest books.

Gerard

Welcome Back

I'm into several genres really but I prefer

Science-Fiction: Orson Scott Card, Dan Simmons, Asimov, David Brin, Gregory Benford. I especially liked the series of Amtrak Wars by Patrick Tilley and the Paratwa series by Christopher Hinz.

Suspense&Thrillers: Michael Crichton, Desmond Bagley, Hammond Innes, John Grisham.

Espionnage Len Deighton, The Enemy By Desmond Bagley.

Adventure/Action: Most of Wilbur Smith's books, especially Elephant Song and Seventh Scroll.

Gerard

Wow......quite the absence-good to have you, keep on posting and enjoying the site.:)

Back