• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

greetings

greenshoes

Heyhey. I'm a first year uni student, and avid reader since forever. Books that I consider my favourites are The Time Travellers Wife and The Power Of One. I joined up because I'm always looking for new things to read. So yeah, just a big 'hey there' to everyone.

Welcome Greenshoes,
I'm only very new here myself. Just signed up a couple of days ago. As you may have noticed, this place is like a very big bookclub, just like the moto above says: 'read, reveiw, discuss'. This forum is a much needed visit for any book lovers. I'm hoping to get alot from tis site, and the people around are very friendly, and helpful towards others. Best wishes...

Cheers.

PS. Good to see another aussie join...

greenshoes said:
Heyhey. I'm a first year uni student, and avid reader since forever. Books that I consider my favourites are The Time Travellers Wife and The Power Of One. I joined up because I'm always looking for new things to read. So yeah, just a big 'hey there' to everyone.

You've come to the right place if you want to find good stuff to read, no doubt about that. Welcome to TBF!.:cool:

Back