• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Greetings

I thought it was Novella who ruined his life. I liked her.

Ah yes, her outing me definitely ruined me. It's not like, since then, I've travelled the world for a full year. Or got married. Or found a dream job.

Oh, hang on ...

Novella. I liked her, too.

Ooof

Oooh, I liked me too. How nice. Martin, how are the Netherlands? Have you read Joseph O'Neill's semi-eponymous book? I just finished it and I love him.

Plus, I'm so glad this site had reverted to its nerdy look, sans smiling girl-reader-chick. And brown.

I'm actually immersed in his Blood-Dark Track, because that novel Netherland was so fuckin faithful to NYC in many ways, so even though I don't usually do Anonymous Memoirs with no Apparent Angst, I had to get his book because he's got chops.

Also, I just finished Somebody Rimington's Illegal Action. She's some ex-head of MI5, and it just goes to show you that you can be clever and be a sucky novelist. Don't buy it. Get it from the library and see what I mean.

I'm reading another suck memoir book now that is funny because I know some peeps in it. Still, it sucks It's a chef thingy.

More details on the suck chef book-- Doug Psaltis's memoir of how hot he is/was.

Plus, he lies, the finding of which is bitter fun. Hey.

Back