• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Guten Tag !

Benstephenfry

Hello people of the book forum. I love reader and have come looking for a good site to discuss books and literature. Have I come to the right place?

Benstephenfry said:
Hello people of the book forum. I love reader and have come looking for a good site to discuss books and literature. Have I come to the right place?

Better believe it, that's the only thing that people talk about around here. :confused:I just don't get it. :confused:

Welcome to the forum!. ;)

I suppose time will only tell if you have come to the right place. I believe that life, and most other things, are what you make it.

Enjoy, and welcome :)

halloechen... ich denke mal, das du hier richtig bist, and for all the people who only speak english: Welcome....

@ leckert.... good try, Willkommen was almost correct....

Hi BenStephenFry and welcome - though I am a newbie here too.

I spent some time in a school in Offenbach three years ago. I had a wonderful time there. They offered me a job teaching computing science and setting up their school website. I said but I can hardly speak any German!

The headteacher said: "No problem, nor can a third of our pupils!" True, many were refugees from Serbia, Croatia and some from Turkey!

My favourite literary place in Germany is Heidelberg - the Philosphers' Walk, the Castle - similar to my own Chester in many ways.

Enjoy being here, BenStephenFry!

Geoff

honeydevil said:
halloechen... ich denke mal, das du hier richtig bist, and for all the people who only speak english: Welcome....

@ leckert.... good try, Willkommen was almost correct....

My best buddy in Schweinfurt would be ashamed of me!

Thanks, HD!

Back