• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

GUYS: Do you REALLY mind if the woman

novella said:
My point is really that in practice it cuts both ways: men worry about how to attract the women they want and vice versa. The notion that the woman is bait is a pathetic hangover from the days when women were not legally allowed to own property and therefore had to 'catch' a man in order to survive.
Don't forget the good 'ol "bash over the head, drag into cave" days.

i agree with zolipara, the worst that'll happen is he'll say i like you as a friend and that'll be that. i mean if anything you'll gain a great buddy and who knows, a couple of months down the road you can look back and laugh and think what was i thinking? or he could be the love of your life. you never know until you try.

The answer is booze - lots and lots of booze. Then, you can wake up the next morning and not be certain who made the first move. Problem solved!! :D

Kookamoor said:
The answer is booze - lots and lots of booze. Then, you can wake up the next morning and not be certain who made the first move. Problem solved!! :D

Yeah, my head still hurts from that too.

I just read on the BBC that women prefer 'symmetrical' men. I'm not sure I've ever met a noticably asymmetrical man.

My husband can wiggle only one ear. His left foot is half a size bigger than his right. Should I leave him?

novella said:
I just read on the BBC that women prefer 'symmetrical' men. I'm not sure I've ever met a noticably asymmetrical man.

I am symmetrically ugly - so how does that work?

Mari said:
My husband can wiggle only one ear. His left foot is half a size bigger than his right. Should I leave him?

If the wiggly ear and the big foot are on opposite sides it balances out. :)

novella said:

It's not always really obvious. I have two different eyes (one like each of my parents), but you might not notice it right off the bat. In fact, every time I talk about it some person gets up in my face to look because they'd never noticed it before.

They're both the same color, a chocolatey brown. My parents both have brown eyes too. They're totally different in size and shape though. It is quite bizarre. I have this one picture of my dad and I from 10 years ago where my aunt caught us off guard. She got a bad angle where the larger eye is closer to the camera. I have this creepy stinkeye look in it.

I don't think men mind a woman making the first move, why, when I met my hubby I just threw him on the bed and jumped on him and I don't recall him complaining at all. No, this is too much information and makes me sound like a trollope....

Ahem, I agree with the notion that men are just as nervous as women about making the first move and the worst that can happen is that they can say no and then you know where you stand.

On the other hand, must we women do EVERYTHING?

Back