• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

GUYS: Do you REALLY mind if the woman

Motokid said:
YEAH BABY!!!! Do you make me horny? Yeah ha ha haaaaa!!!!!

Just speaking the plain truth, that's all! If I had the skills of Jane Austen I might have been able to put it a little differently *sighs*

Motokid said:
YEAH BABY!!!! Do you make me horny? Yeah ha ha haaaaa!!!!!
Ah, Mike Myers, he learnt everything he knows about comedy from Timmy Mallett you know:
timmy.jpg

f@#king shows too...

I'm a little pissed off with Timmy Mallett after I emailed him earlier this year in the 'Find a mascot for Donkey! Monkey!' competition and I never got a reply meaning I never won the competition. :(

francesca said:
OMG whats THAT???

As was said, Timmy Mallet, the guy who taught Mike Myers everything he knows when, in the 80s, Mike Myers was a teenager who wrote to him and Mallett brought him onto the show, or something to that effect.

Stewart said:
As was said, Timmy Mallet, the guy who taught Mike Myers everything he knows...

So, is he also a talentless idiot? I know the costume should be indication, but you can never tell.

mehastings said:
It's not always really obvious. I have two different eyes (one like each of my parents), but you might not notice it right off the bat. In fact, every time I talk about it some person gets up in my face to look because they'd never noticed it before.

leckert crosses the room and grabs mehastings by the ears. He tilts her head back, left, and right, studying the oddly shaped, mismatched eyeballs.

wow. I never noticed that before.

leckert returns to his seat, shaking his head in disbelief.

Back