• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Halo's Resignation

Shade said:
Ok, the Stranglers! Does that make a difference??

I don't think so. Is it just me that wants to start singing Only The Lonely when Shade sings No More Heroes? :D

muggle said:
IMO, some good choices would be ......Dogmatix, SFG, StillILearn, Peder, sofia, and some others that I have not listed. To be avoided are those that would cost the forum many of its current members.

Gee thanks but I'm just too busy and definitely NOT savvy enough. However, I do agree that diplomacy would be an important quality. And yes a drive and ability to discuss and foster discussion about literature. Duh... It's been a little light on the literature lately around here.

Speaking of Darren PMed him a month ago and still no response.....what the heck?

I wouldn't mind becoming a mod, but most of you might; I'd let just about anything fly, because I have horrible (if any) morals, and view censorship is a "royally-fucked" idea. Also, one with two warnings to his name (if they still exist), would probably be frowned upon for moderator consideration.

Are we voting here? I vote Stewart for president. Currently, I would rather seek Stewart's advice over past/current moderators. Shade would make a great vice-pres. And where'd Wabbit wonder to?

I think Stewart and Shade would make great mods here. I'd also add Abecedarian to the list of well suited members.

Oops, I wasn't going to say was I? Ah, well now I did.

Thanks for the mention, sirmyk and Ronny, but as the politicians say, I have no personal ambition in that direction. Or as the dragons of Dragons' Den say: I'm out.

Oh yes, didn't mean to stir any pots. Each of the mods have replied to me that they'd love to help if they could. They've always been right on top of everything....which is why I could never do their job:)

Back