• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Happy Birthday Wabbit !!!!

Sadly no new computer! I did get a pirate hat tho, so all is right with the world :D

2:30am or pm? Anyway both would be wrong. It's 1:46pm at the moment :)

The tradition says that someone can receive congratulations on their birthdays for nine days after the actuall date... so, with appologies for not saying anything earlyer :
HAPPY BITRHDAY AND MANY HAPPY RETURNS!!! AND OF COURSE A LOT OF GOOD BOOKS TO READ:D

[sneaks in the back door]
Uhm... sorry for being late MrSillyPirateNinjaWabbit, but I just wanna wish you a belated Happy Birthday, and hope you had a great time getting drunk. :D

ds

Happy birthday and i hope you just ate chinese take out and had a great day! We haven't met for a long time, but now you can make a wish after you blew out the candles on you special birthday cake.

What did you wish for?

Well, I know - you probably wished you hadn't started on War and Peace. Either that or you wished W&P was about 2000 pages shorter.

:D

ds

Well, HAD that been my wish then it would have come true because I haven't actually even started War and Peace yet :eek:

Back