• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Happy Birthday Wabbit !!!!

nighthawk

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Big HOT KISS and HUG for my favourite bunny EVER! :eek:

Have a whale of a day with lots of chocolate and red wine and
dancing
:D

Happy Birthday to you Wabbit! How blessed you are to not be able to hear me sing ;) But the warm wishes are here just the same!

34 already? Damn, you're ancient!

Eat cake, unwrap gifts, drink beer, insult relatives, have a ball.

Many happy returns, friend.

Happy Birthday Wabbit! Here's a great big wet kiss, and I'll eat some chocolate cake in honor of your birthday! :)

Happy Birthday Wabbit!! :D :D

I hope you're having a wonderful birthday with lots of chocolate! :) I've ordered you the latest Terry Pratchett from Amazon - it should reach you shortly. :p

I think this is cause for SirMyk to break out the bunny suit and dance on a table!

Happy B-Day, Bunny-man!

All this talk about bunnies and chocolate have me hearing the veggie tales Bunny Song echoing in my head :p "The Bunny, the bunny, ooo I love the bunny!" (ok, it's about a gigantice chocolate bunny-a take-off on the Biblical story of the Daniel refusing to bow to the golden idol). I gotta quit thinking about chocolate!

Martin said:
34 already? Damn, you're ancient!
1.gif

Have a great Birthday Wabbit! :D

Thanks for the birthday wishes everybody :)

Sorry im late to my own party! :eek: I have been having problems getting online. I was without the net for over a week! The horror! But now I am back... *fingers crossed

Back