• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

happy father's day

jenn

hey dads, happy father's day. i hope you all like the ties, saw, rakes, coffee cups, bbq's, clay ashtrays, or whatever your children got you. i hope you are sleeping in, eating burnt pancakes or reading the paper while your children dote on you.

big hug.

jenn

Just back from visiting my parents. I got him ( well my mum too ) a big fan so they can cool of in this hot weather. It's very hot. They have fan. Happy dad and mum :D

Happy Father's Day to all the dads!

(Let's see, Moto, RaVen, direstraits, . . . who else?)

Hold the presses! I thought this was a strictly American merchandizing fest... Do you have Fathers Day in the UK??
BTW...have to share this. I got my dad a card that says "I Love You Very Mulch". I haven't given it to him yet, but I talked to him this afternoon and he was mulching all day long. hehe.

Today was my first father's day. I wa very excited as I als0 christianed my daughter Shaylah as well today!.

Happy Father's day to all,

Mike

Don't forget all the brave, handsome, manly-men fathers that are married to all the hotties that frequent this forum....

jenn's hubby, novella's hubby, abecedarian's hubby, geehn's hubby.....

who else...

Oooh, but I thought . . . , um, I won't say anything more. Shhh, mum's the word. *refuses to admit she's wrong*.

Martin said:
What's 'mulching'?

Cheers

"mulch" is ground up tree limbs and bark...it's mainly put in gardens to control weeds, plus it adds a nice look....but the first day it smells a bit strong....

Back