• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Harry Potter Hate Site?

:eek: What a shock!!!! You mean everybody doesn't like Harry Potter? Is this the end of the world as we know it?

I think the strangest HP thing is all books that argue that HP is Rowlings attempt to convert people to Christianity, and sadly there are TONS of them.

h_carnahan said:
I think the strangest HP thing is all books that argue that HP is Rowlings attempt to convert people to Christianity, and sadly there are TONS of them.

That's funny. First people claimed that HP is satanic; and had the books banned or burned. Now the claim that Rowling is trying to convert her readers. What's next . . . oh never mind. Perhaps I don't want to know.

HPism is a cult with millions of members. The last line of HP7 will read: "Now drink your cool glass of Kool-Aid, and sleep..."

sirmyk said:
HPism is a cult with millions of members. The last line of HP7 will read: "Now drink your cool glass of Kool-Aid, and sleep..."

LOL. That souds about right, sirmyk.

In a way what he said was true. Don't get me wrong; I love the books. But the fad is starting to get a little tiring and the movies do suck. It is also true that a lot of kids are more interested in reading now because of these books.

Just because he dislikes Harry Potter I beleive its wrong for this person to create a webpage about how much and why he hates it. Looks like he is just seeking attention for some hate email from some people :rolleyes: Its his opinion he has rights to express but all over the internet is just silly!

RainbowGurl said:
Just because he dislikes Harry Potter I beleive its wrong for this person to create a webpage about how much and why he hates it. Looks like he is just seeking attention for some hate email from some people :rolleyes: Its his opinion he has rights to express but all over the internet is just silly!

Why though? That's the one of the best parts about the internet. Every idiot out there can create a little area to express himself. The other best part is that if you don't like his opinion you can avoid it by staying off his site. Look at how many "I love Harry Potter" sites there are out there. Don't people have just as much right to express a negative opinion as a positive one? Granted, that doesn't give this person the right to come here and Spam about it.

Back