• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello book readers!

JustineB

I just found this site today. Looks like alot of fun. My name is Justine and I live in Chandler, AZ. I am a mom to 3 girls. I love to read books! I have over 1000 books in my house and garage in my "to be read pile". I look forward to meeting some new people on this forum. :) Thanks for having me.

Welcome to the book forum! Rest assured you are amoung fellow book lovers here! Your "To Be Read" pile can only grow! :)

Hi Justine,
Welcome to the home away from home for book people.
Perhaps you know that you have a book named after you in Lawrence Durrell's Alexandria Quartet of books? Or maybe it's already in your collection. Hint, hint:) If not, you might enjoy it, or all four of them. :D
Have fun, get around,
Meet the wonderful people,
Peder

JustineB said:
I have over 1000 books in my house and garage in my "to be read pile".

Hi Justine. You certainly aren't alone in your TBR issues. There's a lot of us here with that problem. I assure you, it only gets worse. :D

Welcome to the forum, Justine.

mehastings said:
You certainly aren't alone in your TBR issues. There's a lot of us here with that problem. I assure you, it only gets worse
Unfortunately, this is nothing but correct. I'm now swamped under books TBR (I'm still not sure weither this is a good or a bad thing....)

Welcome JustineB!. Your "have to read" pile will increase once your here, this place does that to a person. ;) Two boys here, 2 and 1 respectively. Post often. :)

Hi Justine and welcome....I've only been here a short time and my TBR pile is growing quickly! Better make more room!

Justine, please don't ever let that garage catch fire, that would be too great a loss! Welcome aboard, hope everyone is treating you well, sorry I missed you last week!

Back