• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello Everybody.

gundamgirl

Hi,
My name is Heather. I love to read.
My favorite genre are Sci-fi, fantasy, horror, mystery, manga, grafic novels, comics, anything from kids/teenage fiction to adult.
my Favorite authors:
Tamora Pierce,Terry Brooks, Laurell K Hamilton, Anne Rice, Stephen King, Holly Black, Charlaine Harris, Kelley Armstrong, Kim Harrison, these are but a few.

Hello and welcome. You'll enjoy your time here. One warning though, you may feel the need to purchase more books then you have room on your bookshelf for.

Have fun!

Its too late, its already happened to me. I've got two floor to celing bookcases (with all the books doubled up), about four or five boxes full and my fold out kitchen table is stacked with books. Aaaaaaaarg were am i going to put them all.

Hello and welcome. You'll enjoy your time here. One warning though, you may feel the need to purchase more books then you have room on your bookshelf for.

Have fun!

Its too late, its already happened to me. I've got two floor to celing bookcases (with all the books doubled up), about four or five boxes full and my fold out kitchen table is stacked with books. Aaaaaaaarg were am i going to put them all.

You don't have too many books. You just don't have enough bookcases. :whistling:

At last count I was up to six four foot bookcases and seven six foot bookcases. I think I have about one or two linear feet of shelf space free.

but then the only problem is where do i put the other book cases?

QUOTE=sparkchaser;274698]You don't have too many books. You just don't have enough bookcases. :whistling:

At last count I was up to six four foot bookcases and seven six foot bookcases. I think I have about one or two linear feet of shelf space free.[/QUOTE]

Back