• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

hello everyone!

Rat_ellie

kickbox
Hey guys! I'm a newbie!
I didnt know this forum existed until i looked over the shoulder of my fiance when he was on the computer yesterday (he is newbie timmyeatcrisps) He just started reading 'brave new world' yesterday, after he tried to find which books i havent packed into a box before we move house. I'm currently reading the second northen lights book but i'm not really enjoying the series...

Other me stuff, I'm 21, just about to graduate from uni, havent had much time to read in the last few months but i have plenty that i keep meaning to read! My other hobbies include pet fancy rats, cross- stitch, ska-punk/rock music, girl guide leader, and sign language!

Welcome Rat,
Welcome ellie,
Welcome Rat_ellie,

Please pick one of the above.
I hope you AND your mate enjoy it here for a long time to come.

RaVeN

Rat_ellie said:
My other hobbies include pet fancy rats, cross- stitch, ska-punk/rock music, girl guide leader, and sign language!

interesting ! :D

WElcome, Rat ellie, and enjoy your stay here.!! :)

Bests,
watercrystal

Welcome! It's great that you and your fiance both enjoy reading. Hope you come to enjoy these forums as well. :)

thanks for the welcome. :D

you can call me Ellie or rat_ellie, or whatever else you want within reason! I dont really mind.

Yay rats. They're lovely little things. Unfortunately I'm now allergic to the little blighters, plus I have pet rabbits and bunnies and rats are not a good combination. :(

WELCOME rat you sly ol minx! I hope you have fun at this forum. Please note that in case of an emergency you can find exits here *points* here *points* and here *points* Please stay calm at all times.

Have fun and stick around but don't around stick.

Regards
SillyWabbit

That could be either but I think a pointy stick would be more fun for that kind of thing.

Regards
SillyWabbit

What about a chainsaw or a hedge trimmer? That would be even better than a pointy stick in regards to a dead body.

Regards
SillyWabbit

sure, that'd be ok. a friend of mine bought a corpse off the internet last year, but then he couldn't pay the $700 shipping and handling. pipe dreams, huh?

Back