• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello from Denmark

Medic_dk4100

Hello everybody,

I'm Medic_dk4100 and I've just signed up for this forum in hope of a lot of book talk and to get new ideas for reading.

Looking forward to talking to you all.

Bye.

I love Bernard Cornwell who writes the Sharpe series, about the Napoleon wars and Richard Sharpe, a rifleman, who advances in the grades from a private soldier to a Liutenant Colonel in 22 books.

The genres I like is a blend of everything.

But mostly reading about old stuff, like the Napoleon wars, Egypt, Tolkien, military history, history in general, I absolutely love reading Jane Austen Pride and Prejudice it's such a beautiful book.

I also read other books, like J.K. Rowling, Dan Brown, P.J. Tracy, Philosophy, different biographys about different people, Crime etc.

I hope that is answers your question :-D

Welcome :D

Wow, what a wide range of interests! Something tells me that your posts will be incredibly interesting. I look forward to them - don't be shy! :)

Nice range there - I am also a Cornwell fan, though not so much of his Sharpe books, but of his other series.

Thanks to you all for welcoming me to the forum :-D

I'm gonna spend the next couple of days in bed due to a horrible flu that is passing over Denmark at the moment.

But I will return and start reading my way through the forum posts :-D

Hope you're better very soon! I've been down for the last three weeks myself, so I feel your pain...take care!

Back