• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello from london

Jas_UK

Hi everyone, just joined this forum and it looks great. I am very excited to share my reading experiences with you all! Currently reading killing floor by lee child, if anyone who has read it could give me some feedback of what they thought of the book in general (dont go into details, i havent finished it all) that would be great :)

Jas :cool:

Jas_UK said:
Hi everyone, just joined this forum and it looks great. I am very excited to share my reading experiences with you all! Currently reading killing floor by lee child, if anyone who has read it could give me some feedback of what they thought of the book in general (dont go into details, i havent finished it all) that would be great :)

Jas :cool:

You should start a thread in the book forum. You should get plenty of posts there.

oh, and welcome.

Hi Jas_UK, welcome to the forum
Lee Child is an author i am going to check out soon, Killing floor is on my TBR List.

hello jas. lee child? never heard of him/her/it. But that's the cool thing about forums like this - you can spend all your time just looking up writers people have mentioned.

Back