• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello from Mid-Michigan

VIDEODROME

Hi everyone. Well I work the night shift and I like visiting forums on the net to help pass the time while drinking my coffee. I found this place while flipping through Vbulletin's forum list.

I'm an avid reader of horror or mystery fiction. I guess I enjoy stuff that is a little bit surreal. I think my favorite author is Bentley Little.

Another hobby of mine is photography/digital imaging. I also enjoy playing XBox or watching some of my DVD collection. My favorite movie directors are David Cronenberg and David Lynch.

Coffee drinking and Lovecraft reading. Were we separated at birth?;) Welcome to TBF, post away!.:cool:

VIDEODROME said:
Hi everyone. Well I work the night shift and I like visiting forums on the net to help pass the time while drinking my coffee.

Hi, me too! Except that I don't drink coffee.

Hi VideoDrome:)
I like your avatar Eraser Head, I like Bentley Little too, have you read anything by Donald E. Westlake, the AX was a little too good.

Back