• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello from Pennsylvania!

actonbell

I'm new here, too. Since I've enjoyed browsing this forum, I decided to join in:)
I found TBF through Bookcrossing, btw. In the noncyber world, I don't know many people who like to talk about books. This is a fabulous place!

Welcome to the forum, actonbell! Glad you decided to join us. :) Do you have any favourite authors or genres?

thank you!

...and in answer to Halo, I try to read a variety of genres and authors--but I tend to stay away from romance, and haven't read many mysteries, come to think of it. I've enjoyed historical fiction and memoirs. Authors? There are so many authors I admire! Thank you for the welcome, everyone:)

Oh yeah, and thanks for posting on the old blog-feel free to contribute whenever the mood strikes you.

Hi Actonbell. How can you lack talent and motivation when you read books like that? You're far too modest. :)

Back