• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello from the UK!

StarFields

Good morning everyone!

I'm Silvia from the UK, avid reader, author and publisher. Delighted to have found this site this morning by an act of rampant synchronicity :)

waves to all!

Silvia aka StarFields

SFxxx

Welcome to the Boards, StarField! It's always nice to have a few actual authors around!

by an act of rampant synchronicity
Please explain - I love synchronicity!

Cheers

Thanks guys for your welcome!

The synchronicity.

Well I got this strange idea the other day to put out strange items in strange places for "the resident wildlife". Don't know where it came from. It just arrived from nowhere so I placed a Hulk toy, a glazed bonsai pot and a wooden windchime (still boxed) quite randomly around the town, and enjoyed to see them gone. I mailed this to a newsgroup I'm on and made the comment that I might try and do a book next time - and someone referred me to an entire organisation of people who are doing exactly that already!

LOL.

But when different people have the same idea, it's in the air, right?

I look forward to putting out books. LOL. They even call it "returning it to the wild", how mad is that?

And I picked up a link from there to 'ere :)

waves,

SFxxx ;)

The way that you sign off seems very familiar to me - the initials with a few x's. Is there a possibility that I've seen that before, with someone else, someone you know, perhaps?

Cheers

I always sign like that - SFx and the xs depend on just how much love I have inside of me!

LOL!

Mindlist? Joseph Campbell Mythology Group? MindMastery Essential Skills?

That's the kind of place I hang out ... oh dear ...

SFxxx :)

It was just, someone I know always signs off with Mxx. And I happen to know that he has a couple of friends that do the same thing. (Initial of name + 2 x's).

Anyhew .. good to have you aboard!

Cheers

You are welcome stars! :)

I hope you are like those stars, bright BRIGHT and shine with magic in the night! Enjoy the forum!!!

Back