• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello Hello - Anne Rice Fan

laurie

Hi, Hows it going all. I am a Newbie as you can see. I am just making a post to say hello and let everyone know I am a collector of all things RICE, Anne Rice that is. I am willing to trade, purchase whatever for most anything from or by her. I have quite an impressive collection but have much room to grow.

Please keep me in mind if you are interested in trading or selling ANYTHING Anne Rice, Rampling or Roquelaure. - Books to Comics to Figurines!!!!!! ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!11

Thank You and I look forward to "bookworming" with you all....

;)

Laurie

Mommy to princess' Kristen (7) and Taylor (10m)

"Lestat" (and Interview with a Vampire), now a musical

“Lestat” looks like it’s going to be a wonderful musical. I’ve started reading Anne Rice’s “Vampire Chronicles” year and I’m so psyched about this play. I enjoyed Elton John’s work in “The Lion King” and “Aida” as well. I’m jealous of anyone who went to see it previewing in San Francisco. I just received in the mail the “Lestat” program that I bought from some seller on Ebay. The glossy photos of the cast (in non-costume forms) are gorgeous. There aren’t any pictures of the cast in their costumes, so I’m assuming that this is a ‘preview’ program and later when it reaches bway, the program will have pics of the cast in full costumes and of Drew Sarich (who replaced Jack Noseworthy as Armand). There’s also a page on the synopsis of the two acts of the play. Act 2 looks like it has a lot of “Interview with a Vampire” material. I wonder how Claudia’s punishment/ death scene will look on stage.

Eeeeeeeeeee…. I can’t wait to see it on bway. There’s also messages form Anne Rice, Elton John, and Bernie Taupin in the program. After listening to some short clips of the songs online and browsing through the program, I just can’t wait to see it.

Thanks. You all look like bunch of great people. I'm think I'm gonna like it here

<<<cue disappearance>>>

Back