• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello! I am Shael Crowtalon!

Shael Crowtalon

Hello! I am Shael Crowtalon!
I found this site on google and I am glad I did. I love reading books of all genres, I have joined a reading circle and now I have joined here. I am in book heaven! I hope that over the many months to come I get to nkow some of you and hear about some brilliant reads. If you want to know anything about me or a book I have read just ask!

I think Cathy C and the Penguins are ganging up with the Wabbit in an effort to take over the world.

I need no penguins to take over the world! Me and my army of genetically engineered badgers and hamsters will rule you all! HAHAHAHAHAHAH, and so on.

Shael Crowtalon said:
I have joined a reading circle and now I have joined here. I am in book heaven!

If you think that's good then wait until you discover bookshops... :rolleyes:

Shael Crowtalon said:
Okay! *starts to back away very slowly*

It's OK, don't mind the Wabbit. Just give him a Terry Pratchett book and he's happy.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Shael Crowtalon said:
I am in book heaven!
Book heaven? Mhhh. It wears off. Chappies here burn out your steam, topics left right and centre, you could go loony. There are a few already, beware. Welcome to the forum! :)

Eugen said:
Methinks too. Woony Wabbit. A few others I could name... Never you.
Of course not me... I only have deeply serious things to say, and I think I've said something serious once.

Back