• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello - love to read!

Miranda

Hey everyone,

I just came across this site today and decided to join. I read a lot and I look foward to chatting with you about books!

I like to read crime novels, and also some westerns and other historical fiction. My favorite book is actually Gone With The Wind. Some of my favorite authors are Patricia Cornwell, Tami Hoag, John Grisham, Robert B. Parker, and many more general fiction authors. I also like some political books and biographies.

Right now I'm reading The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand.

I like to read crime novels, and also some westerns and other historical fiction. My favorite book is actually Gone With The Wind. Some of my favorite authors are Patricia Cornwell, Tami Hoag, John Grisham, Robert B. Parker, and many more general fiction authors. I also like some political books and biographies.

Right now I'm reading The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand.

I love Robert B. Parker's books. I haven't read one for monts, but he is just one that you dive in and can't stop reading. What is your favorite book by him?

The Fountainhead is a great book, I keep starting and stopping on Atlas Shrugged, which is her book that I'm more partial too. We have a few threads dedicated to her books. Do some "search" digging and you'l lfind them. Her books are exploding in sales as at the present time, it appears that the government will own everything and provide everything to everyone.:innocent:

Parker is pretty good. I'd like to get into his Spenser series, sometime when I don't have so many other books backed up.

I bought The Fountainhead at one of those stores where everything is $1; I hadn't even heard of it at the time. I'm almost done with it. I like the story pretty well, even though none of the characters are very likeable. But I do admire Howard Roark's loyalty to his principles. I'll have to find the Ayn Rand threads you were talking about.

Back