1. Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello there! I'm Riley

Discussion in 'Members' Introductions' started by Tranquil, Jan 19, 2009.

1. Tranquil

Tranquil New Member

Hello! :flowers:
    I'm male and I live in Australia. I am 13 years of age and I love to write stories, mostly they are novella's or short stories; I rarely complete novels.
    Books are my favourite time consumer, they have absolutely taken over my social stata but what do I care?
    As long as there is magic, suspense, action, darkness, pyschological problems, and possibly romance; then I consider it worth reading! :lol:
    My favourite Arty thing to do is to make Graphics through my ever-so-humble 'Gimp .2'. I have created various graphics, all of which are herrendously hidious and I will simply refuse to have as avatars except from one which I adore and which is currently my avatar! :p
    I do not play much sport, but I do love to do writing excersises. :innocent:
    My favourite book is Harry Potter and I am going to try to read Twilight. I write mainly fantasy/adventure but I do tend to twist some romance when possible.

I hope I can become friends with you, and become an established member of Book & Reader.
    Any concerns, feel free to Private Message me! :flowers:

2. dollymixture

dollymixture New Member

Currently Reading:
    The Other Boleyn Girl - Philippa Gregory
    Hi Riley, welcome to the forum! Looking forward to seeing you around on the boards :flowers:

3. Tranquil

Tranquil New Member

Hello there DollyMixture! :flowers:
    Thank-you for the warm welcome, I look forward to getting to know you further. I hope you are well, and I guess I'll see you around! :whistling:

4. abecedarian

abecedarian Well-Known Member

Currently Reading:
    Gifted Hands-Benjamin Carson
    Hi and welcome Riley! Have you read Garth Nix? My kids love him and some say the Abhorsen Trilogy is better than the Keys to the Kingdom series, which they loved.

5. Libra

Libra New Member

Currently Reading:
    Seth Grahame-Smith: Pride and Prejudice and Zombie
    Welcome to the forum Riley:)

6. bettyh

bettyh New Member

Welcome to the forum!

7. kella

kella New Member

Currently Reading:
    The Alchemist
    Welcome to the forum mate! [​IMG] Thanks for giving us a little background info on you. Enjoy your stay.