• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello!

Caffeina

Just wanted to say "hi" and that I'm excited to find book discussion forum that has members with such diverse tastes.
I'm always looking for new and interesting books to read.

:D

I can't really say for sure. Honestly I've been all over lately!
I just read Christopher Moore's "Dirty Job" and I just started "Mary, Queen of France" by Jean Plaidy. My next book to read is the 4th book in Jim Butcher's "Dresden Files." I lean towards Paranormal, light fantasy and "Chick Lit" but I'm open to anything interesting!

How did you like it? I've read quite a few of his books, but not that one.

It's now my 2nd favorite of his books, "Lamb" being the first.

I've read all of his books and those two along with "Practical Demon Keeping" are the best I think.

It's now my 2nd favorite of his books, "Lamb" being the first.

I've read all of his books and those two along with "Practical Demon Keeping" are the best I think.

Good to know! I enjoyed Lamb (we have a thread for it somewhere) and Practical Demonkeeping, but I think Fluke may be my favorite so far.

Welcome to B&R!. I also like some paranormal stuff, though mostly having to do with Dec.21st, 2012.
th_reading.gif

Back