• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello

olguta

Hello all :)
Found this site yesterday and registered so i thought i'd say a proper hello ;)
I love reading and yet i can't say i have a favourite author (i always feel rather odd saying the fact that i'm 21 and have no favourite author/book). I love fantasy books but it's not all i read and if i think about it i haven't read a fantasy book in a while now. In all honesty i read pretty much any book that i find (as long as it's not extreme romance...those bore me :( ). Also English is not my native language so i try to read in English a lot to get better at it. I'm from Romania in case someone wonders :p

So...hi :D

Hi Olguta!

Nice to see you here. I'm 34 and still can't single out an all time favourite book or even author. I find my tastes change from week to week.

Welcome, anyway.

Thanks again :D

And it's great to know i'm not the only one who can't really decide on favourite authors or books :p

I just finished reading "If You Could See Me Now" by Cecelia Ahern. Was an easy read and quite sweet. Not exactly my type but i will probably get another book by the same author. Before that i liked "Tenderness" by Robert Cormier. The ending was rather unexpected which is something that i liked a lot. And the style was different that what i've read before so it made me read it even faster :rolleyes:

Back