• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello.....

Freya said:
:( Why didn't you put some effort into answering my question? :( I might ask Martin.
Are you serious?
You REALLY want a KF tracksuit?
Sorry, but you need more help than I'm qualified to give, maybe there's a trick-cyclist in the house?

I don't know. Seems unlikely, as if I were to make a Krypton factor tracksuit, I would not make it in bright yellow.

Maybe she'd just watched Kill Bill. Maybe she was watching Kill Bill whilst rearranging colourful plastic blocks in a clear plastic container. Maybe she doesn't even realise what was going on. It was like fate was guiding her hand or something. Like when that chap made the mountain out of mashed potato. Maybe she just sat there sewing and mumbling to herself 'This means something.'

Makes you think.

I think I might have to interview her. I'll warm her up with a few pie/pasty questions then BAM! She won't know what's hit her. But it'll be me. Hah.

Back