• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello

Breaca

Registered this evening having browsed through earlier in the day on the recommendations of a member. Found comments and thoughts very interesting. I am an avid reader - have always been an avid reader. Interests cross most genres. I look forward to hearing about new (to me) authors and recommendations.

Welcome, Breaca! Tell us a little more about yourself - what genres do you like best, and what authors/books do you rate most highly?

Interesting name Breaca.
I've just returned from cycling and rambling up and over our Brecon Beacons in the UK - your name reminded me of my exhilirating break!! Thanks.
and
Welcome :)

Geoff

Where do I begin? I can honestly say that I've a fairly well rounded book stash which stretches across most genres. If I had to pick a favourite - with arm twisted behind my back - I guess I'd go for fantasy/supernatural. Up till now the title of favourite author would probably go to Barbara Erskine. She writes books set in the present but she mixes it, quite nicely, with a touch of history. And I guess Terry Brooks is a close second. Recent favourite reads include: I Capture the Castle (Dodie Smith), The Lovely Bones (Alice Sebold), The Ginger Tree (Oswald Wynd), Boudica Dreaming the Eagle (Manda Scott) and Time Travellers Wife (Audrey Niffenegger).

Back